Spectacular Halong Bay 2-day Tour
Take a 2-day trip to an incredible and beautiful place, Halong Bay, one of Vietnam's most popular destinations and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise around craggy rock formations and islands, and relax each evening in comfortable, air-conditioned cabins.
Enjoy a 2-day tour of the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam’s Halong Bay. Cruise among the stunning karst rock formations, sample delicious seafood suppers, and get a cookery demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Relax on board, or snorkel, kayak, and swim in refreshing waters. You will sleep on board an atmospheric junk ship, and sail past delightful floating villages.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (lunch and dinner provided)
Depart from Hanoi at approximately 07:30- 8:15. A guide will pick you up at your hotel before the journey to Halong Bay. Take a short break en route at Hai Duong Province. Arrive in Halong Bay at around 12:00.
In the afternoon, begin your cruise of Halong Bay while a seafood lunch is served on the boat. On the way, admire the amazing karst rock formations. You will arrive at Titop area to enjoy a 1-hour kayaking adventure.
Back on the cruise, make use of your free time to swim, sunbathe, or snorkel. Relax on the sundeck, enjoy free fruits and drinks, or join a cooking demonstration class and learn how to prepare spring-roll Vietnamese dishes, before sitting down to dinner. After dinner, you are free to relax. Listen to music, or go squid fishing in the bay. All equipment is provided.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (breakfast and lunch provided)
After breakfast on board the boat, enjoy a 1-hour visit of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave), Halong Bay’s largest cave. Take some amazing photos, before cruising back to the harbor. Along the way, experience the beauty of Dinh Huong Island (Incense Burner), Cho Da Island (Stone Dog), and Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks).
After lunch, disembark the junk, and take a bus back to Halong. Make a short stop en route, and arrive in Hanoi at approximately 5.00pm
How to find Spectacular Halong Bay 2-day Tour
• Round-trip transportation between Hanoi and Halong
• 1 night's accommodation (based on twin/double cabin)
• Welcome drinks
• Free glass of wine and fresh fruits on the first day
• Kayaking, snorkeling, and fishing equipment
• Tours and activities as stated above
• English-speaking guide
• Entrance fees
• Travel insurance
• Extra food and beverages
• Tips and personal expenses
Good to Know:
• Air-conditioning turns on at 18:00 on the first day
• Cabin check-out at 09:30
• Please advise in advance if you are a vegetarian.
• Remember to bring along your hat, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and cash
• Please follow the tour guide's safety instructions
• Passengers are advised not to take along large luggage for convenience (luggage can be stored at the ODC Travel office)
• Please note that customers need to take out their own travel insurance, as this is not included in the tour
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience