Museum of traditional vietnamese medicine
- Nearly 3,000 items relevant to traditional Vietnamese medicine dating back to the Stone Age.
- Implements used to prepare traditional medicine: knives, grinders, mortars and pestles, pots and jars.
- Objects found in a traditional pharmacy: scale, cabinet, advertising board, printing mold, spirit gourd, tea pot, bowl, lime pot and other ceramic articles.
- Books and documents on traditional Vietnamese medicine.
- Equipped with modern audio-visual technology, the museum regularly screens "A Century of Health Care Experiences", a documentary film about the history of Vietnam's traditional medicine.
FITO is opened from 8.30 to 5.30pm
Price range: Entrance fees are 50,000vnd (USD2,25, 2EUR, 1,47GBP, 3,17AUD, 269JPY, 14,20CNY) including an english speaking guide.
More informations on their website : http://www.fitomuseum.com.vn
How to find Museum of traditional vietnamese medicine
The Museum of traditional vietnamese medicine is a 10-minute taxi drive from Ben Thanh Market and a 30-minute drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience